Nov 7, 2009

New format

Haha clearly I've been doing a bad job of keeping this thing updated. It's been a few months and not a peep. Fear not. Gonna post a little blurb every Mon, Wed, and Friday. Possibly more if you're good. Kiss those monolithic ramblings from yesteryear goodbye, though.

SO I've started listening to hypnosis tapes before going to bed.
They claim to be able to do fun things like improve my memory (which I need) or make me quit smoking (which I don't need). Strangely enough, the overwhelming thought here isn't whether or not its working....its whether I'm actually being hypnotized.

About half the time I just knock out coz its so boring and wake up in time to catch the outro. The other half of the time I spend wondering why I'm listening to an audio file on smoking cessation. I guess someday I'll have a coherent reason, but tonight, the "hypnosis" continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment